Rocky Mountain Neurology is a general neurology practice. We see patients with a wide variety of medical conditions including:
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Dementia/Alzheimer's disease
- Memory loss
Procedures we perform in office:
- EMG/NCS (Electromyography and nerve conduction studies) to test for carpal tunnel syndrome, pinched nerves and a host of other neurological symptoms. Symptoms indicating that an EMG/NCS may need to be done include pain, tingling and/or numbness in the arms or legs.
- EEG/AEEG (Electroencephalogram/Ambulatory Electroencephalogram)
- Botox for migraines, dystonia and spasticity.
- DBS (Deep Brain Stimulation) for tremor patients.
- Neurobehavioral testing for memory loss.
If you feel you or a loved one need to see a Neurologist please call us at (303) 790-8899 to schedule an appointment.